Structure : RCC frame work.Walls build with good quality country burnt bricks.
Doors & Windows: Front door of the villa will be in Teakwood with both surfaces polished fitted with Godrej Lock. All other internal doors except bathroom doors are of hard wood with good quality locks and painted in enamel painting. Good quality joinery and accessories. Bathroom doors are of good quality fiber. All windows of the villa will be of hard wood with safety grills and painted in enamel painting.
Flooring: Ceramic Porcelano for all areas except kitchen, bathrooms, stairs and balcony. Good quality ceramic tiles will be used in Kitchen, balcony, bathrooms and stairs.
Painting: Interior walls plastered and applied with single coat putty finish and painted in good quality oil bound distemper. Enamel paint for woodwork and grills. Exterior walls will be painted with weatherproof paint.
Toilets: Ceramic tiles for flooring and glazed tiles dado for walls upto 6ft height.
Kitchen: Granite Top for kitchen counter. 40 cm of dado above the counter top. Single bowl stainless steel sinks with drain board.
Water Supply: Well water/Borewell and KWA (optional)
• Light colour reputed brand sanitary fittings with good quality CP fittings.
• Master bath will have concealed inlet and outlet provision for water heater.
• Provision for water purifier will be provided in the kitchen.
• Concealed internal wiring of ISI standard with copper conduits.
• Good quality ISI switches.
• Master bath will have exhaust fan point provision with adequate wiring and connection point for fixing water heater.
• Provision for AC in the master bed room.
• Provision for cable TV and Telephone outlet points in master bed room and drawing room.
|• Kids' swimming pool.
||• Well and bore well water supply.
|• Provision for health club.
||• Compound wall surrounding the entire property with main gate.
|• Club House.
||• Independent wall with gate for each villa.
|• Kids' play area.
||• Wide tarred internal roads.
|• Association Office room.
||• *25% of land for common area usage.
|• Provision for Garbage disposal.
||• Badminton court.
|• Individual letterbox.
||• Common Toilet for Drivers and Servants.
|• Round the clock security
• Once allotted and agreement signed, the prices are firm.
• Stamp paper costs, registration charges, legal and miscellaneous expenses in connection with the registration of land, sales tax, vat, one time property tax, local taxes, service tax, Kerala building tax, construction workers welfare fund, provident fund if any, statutory payments in respect of KSEB deposit, KWA deposit, cabling charges, association charges and any other charges to the Govt. body and expenses incurred on any extra work will have to be borne by the buyer.
• The plans are not drawn on scale and are included merely for the purpose of identification. The measurements shown in the plans are indicative and may vary. Layout and elevation as per the brochure are purely artistic expressions. All other measurements and specifications depicted elsewhere in this brochure are subject to minor changes without prior notice, which shall be under the sole discretion of the builder.
• Original title deeds pertaining to land are available at our office for reference.
• The Owners Association will decide the monthly maintenance expenses to be shared among the owners, which include expenses for maintenance of common areas, common facilities provided, machineries or equipments provided for common use and common lighting.
• The builder carries out the maintenance work till the formation of the owners association, which will take over the maintenance. Maintenance charges are payable by the owners. Membership in the association is mandatory. Maintenance deposit is collected from all the owners by the builder and the balance if any will be transferred to the owners association after all the expenses are met.
• Overseas buyers should make the payments through normal banking channel, amount payable at Ernakulam.
• All transactions are subject to Ernakulam jurisdiction only.
• Being a time bound project, cancellation of allotments remains the sole right of the builder, in case of payments are not made as per the agreement signed, in which case, the amount remitted will be returned only after re-allotment to another party without any interest and will be subject to deduction of expenses and damages.
• Completion and delivery dates are indicative to give an idea of the probable completion of the project. Every effort will be made to complete and hand over the project within the stipulated time. The firm is not responsible for any delay in water/electric connection due to delay with the concerned department. However, no responsibility will be accepted for any delay in completing the project due to reasons beyond the control of the builder.
• Process of documentation:(a)Land Agreement (b)Construction Agreement
• All payments should be by crossed demand draft/local cheques payable at Ernakulam in favor of TMR Homes.
• For delayed payments interest will be charged at prevailing bank rates.
• The builder/marketing agent reserves the right to accept or reject any applications.
|| : 2.2 Kms
|| : 5 Kms
|| : 10 Kms
|| : 5 Kms
||: 7 Kms
|| : 5.5 Kms
|| : 10 Kms
||: 29 Kms
|| : 25 Kms
|| : 15 Kms
|| : 150 Mtrs
|| : 2.2 Kms
|| : 5 Kms
|| : 19 Kms
||: 10 Kms